1. Turn off engine and extract the key. Do not place battery in the vicinity of fire.
2. When replacing battery currently in use, remove cable from negative terminal firstly and then from positive terminal of battery.
3. Loosen the fastener of installation rack to remove the old battery, and then replace battery.
4. Place new battery on installation rack and secure it with tightening bolts. Make sure if the battery is fixed completely by pressing it with hands.
5. Connect cable with positive terminal first and then with negative terminal. Check the terminal clamps is fitted tightly after installation.